welcome to mobius!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CreamFlying<3
CreamFlying<3

Hello, How Was Your Thanksgiving? Empty Hello, How Was Your Thanksgiving?

Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:44 pm
We dissect a turkey of its meat and it get cooked. The skin is cripsy and yummy very fatty and salty. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
FAmily meal is really boring but the food is good. All they do is TALK!! I don't think I should ever find TALKING fun!!!! They let me play sonic heroes on the TV as they said cable was down. Very weird and crappy to have people talking about MY GAME behind me. How Was Your Thanksgiving? Smile
mirabelletanuki
mirabelletanuki

Hello, How Was Your Thanksgiving? Empty Re: Hello, How Was Your Thanksgiving?

Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:49 pm
i had a great thanksgiving!! there was lots of yummy food, green bean casserole is my fav! : D

people dont seem to like it much though, im kinda the only person who eats it lol : P

i am thankful for my friends and family but also this forum!! it is awesome!!

CreamFlying<3 likes this post

Rageh_The_Kitteh
Rageh_The_Kitteh
Admin
https://mobiuscentral.forumotion.com

Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:26 pm
It was really good i ate sooooo much ^_^ i ate and then fell right asleep but today my MOM keeps taking me out to shop black friday stuff Rolling Eyes we're at homw for a little bit to eat but shes gonna make me go back in 30 minutes!! It sucks!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum