welcome to mobius!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rageh_The_Kitteh
Rageh_The_Kitteh
Admin
https://mobiuscentral.forumotion.com

If sonic ans his friends had thanksgiving what would they eat? Empty If sonic ans his friends had thanksgiving what would they eat?

Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:10 pm
Obviously sonic would being chilli dogs, but if everyone had to bring a food, what would they bring?

If my oc rageh went she would probably make cute looking cakes that were ACTUALLY super spicy Cool

xXShade_Fan_2000Xx likes this post

tailsfan0113
tailsfan0113

If sonic ans his friends had thanksgiving what would they eat? Empty Re: If sonic ans his friends had thanksgiving what would they eat?

Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:02 pm
i think big would bring a seafood dish. i wonder if many people eat fish on thanskgiving?
xXShade_Fan_2000Xx
xXShade_Fan_2000Xx

If sonic ans his friends had thanksgiving what would they eat? Empty Re: If sonic ans his friends had thanksgiving what would they eat?

Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:23 am
I know Shade isn't exactly a friend, but I think she would bring green bean casserole. Mixed opinions but still a classic, like her. In like a normal way.

"I find that...inspiring."
If sonic ans his friends had thanksgiving what would they eat? Forum_11
CreamFlying<3
CreamFlying<3

Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:50 pm
Think that bing ceam and ceese

xXShade_Fan_2000Xx likes this post

mirabelletanuki
mirabelletanuki

Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:39 am
tailsfan0113 wrote:i think big would bring a seafood dish. i wonder if many people eat fish on thanskgiving?

i agree with this... big the cat does catch a lot of fish, makes sense he'd want people to try it... : o

maybe amy would bring fruits n other sweets.... : )
LordKingMichael680
LordKingMichael680

Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:41 am
I like pizza and mac and cheese.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum