welcome to mobius!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

favorite games (mine is shadow the hedgehog) (game)

+4
LordKingMichael680
CreamFlying<3
Rageh_The_Kitteh
alex-semkin99
8 posters
Go down
alex-semkin99
alex-semkin99

favorite games (mine is shadow the hedgehog) (game) Empty favorite games (mine is shadow the hedgehog) (game)

Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:46 pm
what are all of your fav sonic games? mine is shadows game, cuz it has guns and shadow in it. tho the sonic adventure games are also pretty cool (2 is better cause it also has shadow lol)
Rageh_The_Kitteh
Rageh_The_Kitteh
Admin
https://mobiuscentral.forumotion.com

favorite games (mine is shadow the hedgehog) (game) Empty Re: favorite games (mine is shadow the hedgehog) (game)

Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:35 pm
Ummm i like ALL sonic games! But i really liked sonic unleashed because werehog sonic is soooooo cool!!! But my favorite is probably sonic adventure two xD it has all my favorites!! The wii game with the sword is cool too because knuckles and shadow and blaze are all knights !!! I just wish rouge was in it though, she couldve been a cool fantasy theif or something, they couldve had her in something like this outfit
favorite games (mine is shadow the hedgehog) (game) Sonic_10

alex-semkin99 likes this post

CreamFlying<3
CreamFlying<3

favorite games (mine is shadow the hedgehog) (game) Empty Re: favorite games (mine is shadow the hedgehog) (game)

Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:18 pm
I really like sonic 2 it gave me what I love its flying, with Tails you can do it. I think it's my favorite but the title HAS to go TO!! Sonic Heroes it's where Cream is from and she's like me Very Happy
CreamFlying<3
CreamFlying<3

Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:18 pm
SHe can fly too
LordKingMichael680
LordKingMichael680

Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:17 pm
I like Pokemon Violet. It is my favorite color.
CreamFlying<3
CreamFlying<3

Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:20 pm
pokemon violet souns like its really good, I like flowers
LordKingMichael680
LordKingMichael680

Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:23 pm
You would probably like Meowscarada. One of the starts in Pokemon Violet. He is a flower cat. He is very cool. I Like him. Not as cool as Ceruledge Though.
CreamFlying<3
CreamFlying<3

Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:27 pm
wow that souns really cool. I think you are a joke! Can we please ban you?? my friend is going to ban you the rules say dont lie and i asked my dad and he said those things you said are lying
alex-semkin99
alex-semkin99

Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:28 pm
LordKingMichael680 wrote:I like Pokemon Violet.  It is my favorite color.

i saw your intro and you should really try some sonice games sometimes especially ones with shadow in them, i think youll think hes cool, tho if you like violet maybe you will like big the cat cause hes also purple like this: favorite games (mine is shadow the hedgehog) (game) Big_we10
alex-semkin99
alex-semkin99

Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:31 pm
CreamFlying<3 wrote:wow that souns really cool. I think you are a joke! Can we please ban you?? my friend is going to ban you the rules say dont lie and i asked my dad and he said those things you said are lying
the rules dont say that
LordKingMichael680
LordKingMichael680

Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:32 pm
How do you reply to people. I don't know how to use this website.
alex-semkin99
alex-semkin99

Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:34 pm
LordKingMichael680 wrote:How do you reply to people.  I don't know how to use this website.
favorite games (mine is shadow the hedgehog) (game) Quote10
LordKingMichael680
LordKingMichael680

Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:10 pm
Thank you.
LordKingMichael680
LordKingMichael680

Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:11 pm
alex-semkin99 wrote:
LordKingMichael680 wrote:How do you reply to people.  I don't know how to use this website.
favorite games (mine is shadow the hedgehog) (game) Quote10

Thank you.
Rageh_The_Kitteh
Rageh_The_Kitteh
Admin

Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:03 pm

Hey michael!! Welcome to the forum!!! If you want to talk about pokemon rom hacks and other pokemon games you should go to computer room (It was lockes before but i fixed it) because this is about sonic games! Thx!
-=lord_Z0LRAC=-
-=lord_Z0LRAC=-
http://bing.com

Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:28 am
my favorite sonic game? heh heh heh heh.................. is
Twisted Evil Twisted EvilTwisted Evil
SONIC. Exe ............  its realy dark

favorite games (mine is shadow the hedgehog) (game) Th?id=OIP
===== Z0LRAC WAS HERE =====

Rageh_The_Kitteh, xXShade_Fan_2000Xx and alex-semkin99 like this post

alex-semkin99
alex-semkin99

Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:35 am
-=lord_Z0LRAC=- wrote:my favorite sonic game? heh heh heh heh.................. is

do you think they will add shadow to the next sonic exe game
xXShade_Fan_2000Xx
xXShade_Fan_2000Xx

Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:31 am
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood is my favorite game. I've played it many times. Uhm... I also like my Tinker Bell ds game, but that's only because my sister also borrows my ds!

"I find that...inspiring."
favorite games (mine is shadow the hedgehog) (game) Forum_11
CreamFlying<3
CreamFlying<3

Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:30 am
xXShade_Fan_2000Xx wrote:Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood is my favorite game. I've played it many times. Uhm... I also like my Tinker Bell ds game, but that's only because my sister also borrows my ds!

"I find that...inspiring."
favorite games (mine is shadow the hedgehog) (game) Forum_11
you post this game alot so is it real or you you a path of logic all liear?
-=lord_Z0LRAC=-
-=lord_Z0LRAC=-
http://bing.com

Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:47 am
alex-semkin99 wrote:
-=lord_Z0LRAC=- wrote:my favorite sonic game? heh heh heh heh.................. is

do you think they will add shadow to the next sonic exe game

i KNOW they will............ in sonic exe 2 where they put sonic adventure character's in there.shadow the hedgehog could have a better chance at beating sonic exe than K nuckles because he can teleport like sonic exe with CHAOS CONTROL!!! heh... but sonic exe IS super strong and powerful. im z0lrac

favorite games (mine is shadow the hedgehog) (game) Th?id=OIP
===== Z0LRAC WAS HERE =====
Rageh_The_Kitteh
Rageh_The_Kitteh
Admin

Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:11 am
CreamFlying<3 wrote:
you post this game alot so is it real or you you a path of logic all liear?
Its real its a good game it reminds me of mario and lugi superstars on ds Smile
favorite games (mine is shadow the hedgehog) (game) Screen10[/url]

xXShade_Fan_2000Xx likes this post

LordKingMichael680
LordKingMichael680

Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:00 am
Rageh_The_Kitteh wrote:

Hey michael!! Welcome to the forum!!! If you want to talk about pokemon rom hacks and other pokemon games you should go to computer room (It was lockes before but i fixed it) because this is about sonic games! Thx!

Ok.
LordKingMichael680
LordKingMichael680

Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:09 am
LordKingMichael680 wrote:
Rageh_The_Kitteh wrote:

Ok.

Sorry
Rageh_The_Kitteh
Rageh_The_Kitteh
Admin

Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:41 am
Its ok Michael lol!

CreamFlying<3 and LordKingMichael680 like this post

CreamFlying<3
CreamFlying<3

Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:19 pm
I'm really sorry Michel stuff is fine now you stopped lying
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum