welcome to mobius!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
-=lord_Z0LRAC=-
-=lord_Z0LRAC=-
http://bing.com

ask sonic exe anything............. if you DARE!! Empty ask sonic exe anything............. if you DARE!!

Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:35 pm
heh....... ive been hiding it from you all but... secretly ive been talking to SONIC EXE IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!
he s also called EXE.... hes a computer demon.... and i can talk to him on my computer.......

so if you want to ask him any thing at all, well... you can put it here and ill ask him!!!!
just be careful... its not for scaredy cats Twisted Evil

im z0lrac[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
===== Z0LRAC WAS HERE =====
alex-semkin99
alex-semkin99

ask sonic exe anything............. if you DARE!! Empty Re: ask sonic exe anything............. if you DARE!!

Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:46 pm
mr exe can you please kill slenderman? he stole my dads car and he sucks. thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TEAM DARK FOR LIFE
ALEX SEMKIN 99
-=lord_Z0LRAC=-
-=lord_Z0LRAC=-
http://bing.com

ask sonic exe anything............. if you DARE!! Empty Re: ask sonic exe anything............. if you DARE!!

Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:15 pm
hmmmmm......... he said he doesnt do charaty Evil or Very Mad also hes friends with slenderman so no way!!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
===== Z0LRAC WAS HERE =====
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum