welcome to mobius!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rageh_The_Kitteh
Rageh_The_Kitteh
Admin
https://mobiuscentral.forumotion.com

The war against the eggman empire... Empty The war against the eggman empire...

Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:52 am
It was dark and stormy... all sorts of birds and animals and things were taking shelter in the trees and borrows... until bright, electronic light shown through the forest, and the sound of trees breaking crashed through the air... it was eggmans robots building his empire of themeparks!! sonic and his friends notice their empending doom and band together to fight against eggman's destruction of nature!

Rulez:
- you can rp as multiple characters and you can roleplay as the villians too
- DONT do anything TO overpowered, its supposed to be a war not you punching eggman and winning instantly
Rageh_The_Kitteh
Rageh_The_Kitteh
Admin

The war against the eggman empire... Empty Re: The war against the eggman empire...

Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:58 am
I'll start

Sonic ran through green hill until he saw the birds feeling from the forest. His wristband that connected him to the freedom fighter alarm system for their meetings went off. He sighed. "Looks like my run's been ruined."
He ran through the hills until he found a hole with a poll sticking out of it. He spun down the fireman poll that led into the freedom fighters base. "Whats the commotion all about? Is eggman up to his old ways again?" He said, lighthearted but with a tone of seriousness.

Blaze beconed him over to the planning table. "Im afraid so sonic" she pointed at the map on the table. "Hes expanding his themepark... to cover the entire world."
CreamFlying<3
CreamFlying<3

The war against the eggman empire... Empty Re: The war against the eggman empire...

Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:14 pm
Cream is a Freedom,Fighter, so she is there.
"I really love theme parks and so does Cheese but not not this one!!"
Rageh_The_Kitteh
Rageh_The_Kitteh
Admin

Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:15 pm
Blaze nodded to cream's comment. "We know where he plans to spread, but not all of his plans. And we know its planned to expand right over our base." She informed the group.

"Well thats no good!" Said sonic, trying to keep a light mood but a wavering in his voice clearly shows hes trying to hold back his anger. "So, im assuming you want me to run in there and crack this egghead's plan before he can do anything else?"

"It not going to be that easy," said a voice from the rafter bars enforcing the cealing of their hideout. Sonic looked up to see rouge holding a slip of paper.

"Awh man, i was hoping it'd be easy" whined sonic.

"You should know by now its never easy." Sighed knuckles, leaning against the wall and tapping his foot.

Rouge flew down from above and through the paper on the table. "These are the plans for his new surveylance and attack droids." She explained. "You know how we lost that chaos emerald to him a few months ago while he was attacking a local village? Well." She looked down dejectedly. "Well... he found a way to break it, and hes using the peices of the emeralds to super power his badniks."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum