welcome to mobius!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
XxMobianPrincexX
XxMobianPrincexX

Greetings and salutations morals it is I XxMobianPrincexX! Empty Greetings and salutations morals it is I XxMobianPrincexX!

Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:48 am
Greetings and salutations forum members it is I XxMobianPrincexX!! You may call me Prince on here and NEVER any other name (I WILL TOTALLY KILL YOU!!!)  Greetings and salutations morals it is I XxMobianPrincexX! 1f47f 

I am 13, MALE, an avid SonicX watcher, a fan of Sonic 06 (DONT MAKE FUN OF ITTTT!!), and I love drawing!!

I roleplay Mephiles the Dark OF COURSE but I am ok with roleplaying as other characters!! (Shadow is totally awesome!!) 

It's futile. The world will betray you. Why fight at all? Why risk your life for those who will persecute you later? “

Greetings and salutations morals it is I XxMobianPrincexX! D3b45u7-e114e6c3-ff0f-45f9-a659-e0c80d46a8d5.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzMyZTEyN2EwLTBiNTktNGI5Ni1hNTE4LWZmN2FkYzBkNGY1OFwvZDNiNDV1Ny1lMTE0ZTZjMy1mZjBmLTQ1ZjktYTY1OS1lMGM4MGQ0NmE4ZDUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

xXShade_Fan_2000Xx and -=lord_Z0LRAC=- like this post

Rageh_The_Kitteh
Rageh_The_Kitteh
Admin
https://mobiuscentral.forumotion.com

Greetings and salutations morals it is I XxMobianPrincexX! Empty Re: Greetings and salutations morals it is I XxMobianPrincexX!

Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:42 am
Wooooow you seem SO cool! Welcome to the form! (ps Its ok i like sonic 06 too Wink )

XxMobianPrincexX likes this post

CreamFlying<3
CreamFlying<3

Greetings and salutations morals it is I XxMobianPrincexX! Empty Re: Greetings and salutations morals it is I XxMobianPrincexX!

Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:20 pm
Why they call it six sonic game when there so many more before? I am omost certain it is far enceding six
alex-semkin99
alex-semkin99

Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:36 pm
CreamFlying<3 wrote:Why they call it six sonic game when there so many more before? I am omost certain it is far enceding six

its cause it was supposed to be the sixth game but it got delayed and then it came out i think they juast forgot to change the name
XxMobianPrincexX
XxMobianPrincexX

Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:34 pm
CreamFlying<3 wrote:Why they call it six sonic game when there so many more before? I am omost certain it is far enceding six
Actually it is because the game is just called “Sonic the Hedgehog” and everyone thought that was TOTALLY lame as heck so the sonic fans call it “Sonic 06” instead! XD

Rageh_The_Kitteh likes this post

tailsfan0113
tailsfan0113

Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:37 pm
XxMobianPrincexX wrote:
Actually it is because the game is just called “Sonic the Hedgehog” and everyone thought that was TOTALLY lame as heck so the sonic fans call it “Sonic 06” instead! XD
i think they call it sonic 06 because it was just called "Sonic the Hedgehog" but there was already a "Sonic the Hedgehog" so they called it sonic 06 because it came out in 2006. but i dont know

Rageh_The_Kitteh likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum